Eve Film Festival
Eve Film Festival (EFF) is a feminist event that showcases and supports work by women (cis and trans) and genderqueer directors in film.
EFF provides a forum for underrepresented filmmakers from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and stages in their careers to present and celebrate their art. Our goal is to create a space for audiences and filmmakers from all areas to come together and share ideas, build a community, and honour the creations presented at our festival.
EFF screens all genres with the idea that diversity in styles and voices is what inspires filmmaking to be a perpetually evolving form. This community aims to be welcoming and inclusive to all people who are brought together by film — everyone is welcome to enjoy the wonderful work we present!
Friday, June 1
- 7pm — Opening Night (Screening)
Saturday, June 2
- 10:30am — Canadian Women in Film (Panel)
- 12pm — Networking Lunch
- 2pm — Short Films 1 (Screening)
- 4:30pm — Short Films 2 (Screening)
- 7pm — Saturday Night Feature (Screening)
Sunday, June 3
- 1pm — Short Films 3 (Screening)
- 3pm — Short Films 4 (Screening)
- 5pm — Sunday Night Feature (Screening)
Visit the Eve Film Festival website for more details.